NEW AT THE CLINIC
WOMEN’S SEXUAL WELLNESS
Overall health issues, age, pregnancies, hormonal changes and weight fluctuations all have an impact on women’s sexual well-being but safe and secure solutions for genital rejuvenation are now available.
Every woman deserves the best when it comes to caring for herself. Fortunately, the shame of wanting to feel good about every aspect of women’s wellness is over.
Our clinic is proud to offer new treatments, both safe and effective, for common sexual wellness problems that impact the quality of life of many women, such as urinary leaks, dyspareunia, vaginal dryness and laxity, hypotrophy of the labia majora, and difficulty achieving orgasm.
Our mission: to help our patients to regain confidence, in themselves and in their sexuality. State-of-the-art medical-aesthetic modalities such as endovaginal radiofrequency (Votiva®), PRP or hyaluronic acid treatments, can finally provide relief to these many symptoms.
- The Votiva®: this device transmits non-invasive radio frequency to the genital areas, both internal and external. This form of energy results in improved blood circulation, strengthening of the pelvic floor, better lubrication of the vaginal mucous membranes, tightening of the vaginal walls.
- PRP: this technique consists of injecting a few cc of Platelet Rich Plasma into the vaginal walls and around the clitoris. PRP, through its powerful growth factors, stimulates the formation of collagen and elastin to reduce vaginal dryness and laxity, thus improving sexual health.
- Hyaluronic acid injections: this technique helps restore volume and firmness to the external genitalia, while improving urinary flow control.
Consult Dr. Véronique G Dorval for a comprehensive medical assessment of your sexual well-being.
SCULPTRA® FOR CELLULITE CORRECTION AND SKIN TIGHTENING
Poly-L-lactic acid or Sculptra® is an injectable product in use at the Clinic for facial rejuvenation protocols. Its most interesting property is to stimulate the formation of collagen in the tissues to obtain a better density and firmness of the skin. It is definitely an interesting resource for facial treatments, but its use in other parts of the body is becoming even more appealing.
This product is now recommended for multiple indications for which we had little or no treatment modalities.
Here are some examples:
- Inside the arms to the armpit and thighs to the inguinal fold to reduce sagging
- The front of the thigh above the knees for a lifting effect
- Around the navel to reduce postpartum or post weight loss sagging
- The neckline to reduce vertical wrinkles
- The neck to firm it
- The top of the buttocks to give them more roundness
- The bottom of the buttocks to better lift
- Imperfections and superficial dimples caused by the cellulite in the buttocks and thigh
Treatments with Sculptra® are always done by Dr. Hébert. This is a quick procedure with only short-term side effects (bruising and local discomfort). The protocol usually requires 3 treatment sessions, 6 to 8 weeks apart. It may, however, vary according to the extent and number of regions to be treated.
Do not hesitate to contact Dr. Hébert or a member of our staff to find out more about this new service offered at the Clinic.
As we age, our skin changes in more ways than fine wrinkles and sagging. The skin’s structure also changes, becoming less elastic and smooth. Hyaluronic acid (HA), a natural sugar in your body, attracts water to hydrate the skin and give it elasticity. With time, we produce less HA and our skin becomes dull and dry, its elasticity diminishes.
Restylane Skinboosters™ is a different type of aesthetic treatment. Restylane Skinboosters™ uses a unique form of HA, that naturally integrates into the skin to noticeably improve skin smoothness, appearance and elasticity in the face (lower cheek/jawline), upper neck and back of the hands.
No matter your skin type, age, gender or current treatment plan, Restylane Skinboosters™ can help refresh your look. It may complement an existing aesthetic treatment plan, or be used on its own.
Our doctors will discuss a tailored treatment program for you, as it may take few sessions to see results.
Feel free to ask more information about Restylane Skinboosters™ to any of our doctors or staff member to know more about this new service.
FOREVER YOUNG BBL™
The BBL device has been on the market for several years and has proven among the best IPL technologies for facial rejuvenation and the control of pigment spots and rosacea. The Forever Young protocol exploits the capabilities of this device to make it even more efficient and deliver faster results.
Belkyra™ is the first and only Health Canada approved injectable treatment for the improvement of the appearance of fullness in the area under the chin.
The active ingredient in Belkyra™ is deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of fat. The Belkyra™ targets and eliminates fat cells when injected into the area of the "double chin", to improve the chin and jaw line silhouette.
Belkyra™ is a quick and easy injectable treatment that can be performed in a 30-minute session scheduled with Dr. Hébert. In most cases, depending on the severity of the double chin, 2 to 3 sessions may be needed, 4 to 8 weeks apart. The possible side effects include swelling, numbness, and bruising. They are temporary and last for one to two weeks.
For more information on Belkyra™, don’t hesitate to ask Dr. Hébert or any member of our staff.